The Advocate community, and each of us, is strengthened by our participation in the Sunday liturgy and in these various ministries and activities.
Here are some ministries and activities that have grown out of our worship together which provide ways to get involved the the Advocate community. Please contact the Vicar (vicar@theAdvocateChurch.org) if you are interested in any of the following:
- Weekly rotation (the ROTA) of readers, acolytes, ushers and greeters. If you would like to volunteers to help with the worship in this way, contact Eileen Slade <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Dinner Groups which provide our shared meal on a six-eight week rotation
- Finance Committee
- Visibility Committee
- Fellowship/ Hospitality/Newcomers
- Pastoral Care
- Community and World Engagement
- Site Stewardship (developing our grounds and planning for our future on the Advocate site)
- Liturgy Brewers
- Christian Formation and Inquiry
- Altar Guild
- Help with Service Music (contact the Vicar)
- Play an Instrument