August, 2009 Vestry Notes and Actions:
- The vestry received the 2008 audit report from Ronda Russell, CPA.
- At the recommendation of the finance committee, the vestry unanimously approved the full fair share giving to the diocese.
- Representatives to community organizations were announced: Char Sullivan, Orange County Organizing Committee; Sallie Moore, Interfaith Council.
- The capital campaign is at the half-way mark for reaching the committee’s goal of $2,500,000.
- Brian Dangler was appointed to the Homestead Site Development Committee.
- The vestry will hold its first quarterly meeting on September 3. Monthly meetings will continue as scheduled.