Come join us in worship — in person or on Zoom!
Click here for hybrid link and liturgy guide
Each Sunday there are a variety of liturgies. As always, please be safe and check out the Covid safety procedures, below.
Current church schedule:
- 8:30 AM: Indoor traditional service (no tech) — Holy Eucharist, the Book of Common Prayer and traditional hymns. Come in person.
- 10:30 AM: Indoor hybrid service — Holy Eucharist, Advocate binders, and music led by piano, voice and guitar. Come in person or on Zoom.
Enjoy some fellowship! After the 10:30 service, come enjoy some outdoor fellowship time — bring a salad topping (greens provided) and enjoy hanging out with fellow Advocates around the pond.
COVID Safety procedures:
- When inside the chapel, please wear a well-fitting mask (if you do not have this type of mask, grab one from the church vestibule)
- Readers and preachers may remove their masks
- The priest will wear a mask when presiding at the table
- You may remove your mask to take the bread and wine during the Eucharist
- If you do not feel comfortable removing your mask indoors, the priest can provide bread and wine for you outside after the service
- Air purifiers will be used inside the chapel during services
- When outside, masks are optional
Address any questions or concerns to Marion@TheAdvocateChurch.org